A fantasy RP

Go down

A fantasy RP

Post by Raeleon Tiberious on Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:50 pm

It is quite now...save for the whistle of the wind as it blows between the frozen, crystalline trees; like a soft flute chorus letting flow a gentle stream of angelic chords. Some would describe the noise as eerie, but I find it quite soothing. Something about that constant noise, those low moaning pitches that drowns out the sound of the screaming in my head; the screams and faces of those I have had to kill.

I take a deep breath, letting the crisp winter air nip at my lungs while I try and fully take in this feeling; clinging to the few moments of peace that were a scarce commodity. I lean back against the frozen tree that I had been resting on and shiver as the cold starts to penetrate my thick, leather torso armor. Clinging to myself for warmth, I let out a long sigh, the breath forming a dense cloud in the air in front of my face.

The sun would be out soon. The trees, now sparkling and glistening with with the soft light of the moon, would soon be alight with the suns radiance. I smile as the light playfully dances across the cold forest-scape, storing this memory in the back of my mind, knowing that I may never see this place again, at least not alive.

My body grows tense as my ears pick up the almost inaudible sound of a soft cracking sound. I grasp the hilt of my sword cautiously, the feel of the tight leather-wrapped handle comforting my mind, knowing that if there was a threat it could be disposed of easily enough. What ever was coming had better be prepared...
Raeleon Tiberious

Fursona
Species: Arctic Fox
Yiff?: Boys Please!
I am a....: Boi!

View user profile

Back to top Go down