Teh Furry Ones!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The heartbroken fox who finds love.

3 posters

Go down

The heartbroken fox who finds love. Empty The heartbroken fox who finds love.

Post by Foxxie-kun Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:25 pm

Once upon a time, a teenage fox, struggling with his own sexuality and too afraid to talk to anyone, fell in love with a skunk in the next village. The fox's single mother was accepting of gays, despite the fox's fear that she abhorred the way he is.

The skunk however, had parents of whom hated gays, even went out of their way to mock and belittle them. As such, the strain upon the both of them for secrecy was profound, and their relationship suffered tremendously.

One year later, just before the Fox's 18th birthday, the skunk ends their relationship. He was too afraid of his parents and the repurcussions of his relationship with the fox.

The fox was heartbroken. He cried and cried, though never where his mother could see. His biggest comfort was talking to his best friend, a wolf with pitch black fur and emerald eyes. He felt so comfortable around the wolf, and the wolf had always had feelings for the fox. One night, sitting beneath a great oak on the outskirts of their village, they kissed. They confessed their true feelings for each other beneath that tree, and made love.

They grew nigh inseparable from then on. No one thought anything of it, however. They had been best friends since they had met, after all. And this was fortunate, as the wolf's grandparents were excessively cruel towards gays, and their words slashed the wolf's heart as a sickle through the wheat fields would.

Their plans for now are to move away from their village, away from the families they came from, to be together, and to know their love will never end. Until then, they're waiting and loving like no one else.

The End.

Just a little story about my own and my mate's fursonae. I'm the fox (Obviously), and he's the wolf. The skunk is my ex, who makes a small cameo.
Foxxie-kun
Foxxie-kun

Fursona
Species: Red Fox
Yiff?: Boys Please!
I am a....: Boi!

Back to top Go down

The heartbroken fox who finds love. Empty Re: The heartbroken fox who finds love.

Post by Chuu Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:34 pm

True story????

Exactly how it happened with you and your wolfie?

Chuu
Admin

Fursona
Species: puppy.(half husky//half border collie)
Yiff?: Boys and Girls, hurray!

http://furfabulous.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

The heartbroken fox who finds love. Empty Re: The heartbroken fox who finds love.

Post by Foxxie-kun Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:36 pm

Not EXACTLY, it's very similar, but I used metaphor and simile. Like, the "Village" me and Wuffie are in is the United States, the village my ex is in is the United Kingdom.

Also, we've only ever yiffed over MSN, but the bits about our families were true to life.
Foxxie-kun
Foxxie-kun

Fursona

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocks93 Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:32 pm

hehe I loves love stories ^=^
skyrocks93
skyrocks93

Fursona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down