Teh Furry Ones!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

blonde jokes

2 posters

Go down

blonde jokes Empty blonde jokes

Post by naoki Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:10 pm

Any blonde joke goes!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A blonde, out of money and down on her luck after buying air at a real bargain, needed money desperately. To raise cash, she decided to kidnap a child and hold him for ransom.

She went to the local playground, grabbed a kid randomly, took her behind a building, and told her, "I've kidnapped you."

She then wrote a big note saying, "I've kidnapped your kid. Tomorrow morning, put $10,000 in a paper bag and leave it under the apple tree next to the slides on the south side of the playground. Signed, A blonde."

The blonde then pinned the note to the kid's shirt and sent him home to show it to his parents. The next morning the blonde checked, and sure enough, a paper bag was sitting beneath the apple tree. The blonde looked in the bag and found the $10,000 with a note that said, "How could you do this to a fellow blonde?"
naoki
naoki

Fursona
Species: half kitty,1/4 fox,1/4 wolf
Yiff?: Boys and Girls, hurray!
I am a....: Girlie

Back to top Go down

blonde jokes Empty Re: blonde jokes

Post by naoki Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:30 pm

One day, while a blonde was out driving her car, she ran into a truck.

The truck's driver made her pull over into a parking lot and get out of the car.

He took a piece of chalk and drew a circle on the pavement. He told her to stand in the middle and not leave the circle.

Furious, he went over to her car and slashed the tires.

The blonde started laughing.

This made the man angrier so he smashed her windshield.

This time the blonde laughed even harder.

Livid, the man broke all her windows and keyed her car.

The blonde is now laughing hysterically, so the truck driver asks her what's so funny.

The blonde giggles and replies, "When you weren't looking, I stepped out of the circle three times!"
naoki
naoki

Fursona
Species: half kitty,1/4 fox,1/4 wolf
Yiff?: Boys and Girls, hurray!
I am a....: Girlie

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocks93 Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:58 pm

In a high school civics class, they were discussing the qualifications for becoming President of the United States. The requirements are pretty simple. The candidate must be a natural born citizen and at least 35 years old.

A blonde girl in the class piped up and began complaining about how unfair it was to require the candidate to be a natural born citizen. In her opinion, that made it impossible for many qualified people to run for the office. She went on and on, wrapping up her argument with "What makes a natural born citizen more qualified to be President than one born by C-Section?"
skyrocks93
skyrocks93

Fursona
Species: Red Fox
Yiff?: Boys Please!
I am a....: Boi!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down